Join Our Team!!
We employ drivers who take pride in themselves and the work they do. We are seeking drivers who care about safety and customer service, and realize that as representatives of the company they are responsible for our success. In turn, our success will be their success.
- Annual wages $60,000-$82,000 depending on experience, preference for miles and type of work (van vs. flatbed)
- Reasonable home time, average 3 nights out per week (need to be willing to be out up to 4 nights some weeks)
- Off weekends, with Sunday work available if desired
- Late model equipment, well maintained by our in-house maintenance department
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Affordable pre-tax health, dental and vision insurance
- Low out of pocket costs, health insurance deductible/total out of pocket max $1,500 for employee
- Family plans available with $3,000 deductible
- Industry Leading 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Holidays and Vacation paid at driver’s daily average wage!
- 401k with Company Match of $1600 per year
- Disability / Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit Option
- Company provided work shirts / apparel
Regional Dry Van
- Annual wage average $60,000 – $70,000
- Pay up to .50/mile
- ALL stops paid, $16/stop, $10 for drop and hooks
- Detention paid at $25/hour after two hours
- $50 Sunday Leave Bonus
- Miles paid based on PC Miler Practical Miles
Main States Traveled
The answer is simple: The People. This was what attracted me to the company originally and what continues to make me look forward to coming to work every day. From the beginning, the owners, office staff, support people and the drivers have treated me with respect and a feeling of belonging. No matter the question, I have always gotten an answer or direction on where to get the answer.
Another aspect is their concern for safety. They make sure the drivers are given all the information to do their job safely. I cannot say enough about working here at Laufer.
“I work for Laufer because they treat you like family.”
I work for Laufer because of the sense of family, were more than a number, and definitely treated that way.
They do their best to accommodate you when you need a day off or got to get back for whatever reason.
Speaking of getting back, having nights off during the week and weekends off are a huge bonus. Also, there’s string cheese in the driver’s room.
Interested in Flatbed work and have a class A CDL? We can train you!
We will train the right candidate to join our flatbed division. If you are in good physical condition and are not afraid of a little hard work, you can earn a higher salary being a flatbed driver! Check out Andy’s video. Andy joined us after getting his CDL at Waukesha County Technical College and immediately began our flatbed program. He’s been a valuable part of our team ever since.
We May Have Part-Time Regional Van Work Available, Depending on Individual Circumstances. Give us a call if you are interested!!
- Class A CDL
- Clean Driving Record
- No Pet Policy
- Pass functional capacity test and DOT pre-employment drug screen